Angular, Node, Typescript – Full Stack Senior Developer (remote)
Process Bliss is a tech startup with huge plans, that values talent over experience, with the belief that empowerment of employees is the single most important thing to business growth.
We are offering the opportunity to be part of the set up of our product development team, with the potential of share options.
After recently making the decision to bring our software development ‘in house’ after outsourcing the product development for the past two years, this is an opportunity to be the first development employee, with a view to shaping the development strategy and leading a development team.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining our software product and contributing to the company’s strategic objectives, while delivering code within tight deadlines and working with the Product Manager to design solutions for our customers.
This role reports directly to the CEO, working remotely but travelling to meet up with the management team in Newbury once a week.
Does this describe you?
- Understands the importance of trying things quickly and iterating on them.
- Hates bureaucratic processes and likes working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Is able to work autonomously and has the ability to find the balance between business requirements and the technical aspects of the project.
- Has the ability to rapidly accelerate our development division.
Skills & Experience
- AWS (EC2, Redis, S3, RDS)
- 2 years+ experience developing in Angular & Node.js
- 5 years+ working in an agile commercial development team
- Working collaboratively on problems to find and build solutions
- Previous team lead experience
- Previous experience in a startup or early stage company
- Stage 1: If this role sounds like the role for you, then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stage 2: An application form will be emailed to you to complete and return.
- Stage 3: Following receipt of the application form, successful applicants will be emailed a short psychometric test to complete.
- Stage 4: Based on the results of the psychometric tests, a short list of applicants will be invited to a video interview to discuss their previous development projects, with an external firm who is helping us assess candidates' development experience and use of technologies.
- Stage 5: After the video interview, a short list of applicants will be invited to a face to face interview at our Newbury office to meet our management team and discuss the role in more detail.